Placeholder for call out content.
Scorn Royalty Quest
The Scorn Royalty Quest consists of various items to find or monsters to slay to get rewards, including :
- royal titles, making the Scorn doors to outdoor open automatically
Start in Hall Of Heroes.
- Demon Quest (the demons come from here)
- Dragonlord's Lair (Ruggilli's Whisker is here)
- Goblin Chief (the goblin chief is here)
- Goth's Tavern (the dragon emissary is here, and will give hints to find the dragon lair)
- Hall Of Heroes (start map)
- Mushroom Quest (the blue mushroom is here @quest Lursendis Here is the mushroom Farnass needs.)
- Ogre Chief (the ogre chief is here)
- Titan Gate (entrance to Meganthropopulos's lair)
- Titan Quest (Meganthropopulos is here)
- Undead Church (entrance to get the animator ring)
- Undead Quest (the Animator's ring is here)
- Wyvern Quest (Slithselest is here)
Lursendis wishes to eat a caramel made by his friend Farnass.
No combat required, player just needs to figure where to find the NPCs or items.
The reward is a special item food-related.
Start in Lursendis's house.
- Castle Kitchen (Farnass is here.)
- Farnass (Farnass's old house, which exploded. No special hint.)
- Gren's House (Entrance to an underground tavern.)
- Lursendis's house (Quest starts and ends here.)
- Scorn Castle, Entrance (Password for the kitchen.)
- Scorn's Trappers (Hints on what the chickens need.)
- Sentrio's farmhouse (Place to get the eggs, assuming the player has the right items for that.)
- Sentrio's House (Sentrio, scientist and chicken owner. Will give location of the farm.)
- Underground Tavern (Place to get hints on where to find Farnass.)
- Wood House (Hospital and entrance to the trappers.)
This is a simple house with a nice reward at the end. Stand-alone map.
Start in Resir's House.
The Lord of Chaos resides in this lair.
Start in Chaos Lair, Entrance.
- Chaos Lair, Entrance (Main entrance, from Snake Pit.)
- Warriors' Tower, Main Floor (The old crone talks about a fragment of chaos.)
This tower lets one fight various high level enemies, and gives access to Lorkas.
No hint are known for this quest.
TODO: add hints
Start in Warriors' Tower, Main Floor.
- Warriors' Tower, Main Floor (Main entry, no combat but access to various places to fight.)
This temple gives access to Lorkas's lair.
TODO: add hints to Lorkas
Start in Warriors' Tower, Tri Temples.
- Warriors' Tower, Cave ()
- Warriors' Tower, Chamber ()
- Warriors' Tower, Dungeon Level 1 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Dungeon Level 2 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Level 1 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Level 2 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Level 3 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Level 4 ()
- Warriors' Tower, Rancid's Chamber ()
- Warriors' Tower, The Fallen (Final map.)
- Warriors' Tower, Tri Temples (Main entrance, accessible from Warriors' Tower.)
- Warriors' Tower, Vultoor's Chamber ()